These are tutorials and patterns that I either mean to try, or have tried. They’re here so I can find them again. Maybe you’ll find them useful too.
- All the patterns & tutorials are free – but do support the crafting community by buying their self-published patterns when you can. Obviously all the patterns here are copyright to their respective owners.
- Links were live when I posted them. If you spot a broken link, let me know and I’ll either fix it or remove it. (Thanks!)
- Kitchener Stitch Video tutorial(knit-slip-purl, purl-slip knit – very good video)
- Mini Christmas stocking. (I made several, and they’re good for beginners, as you knit them flat)
- Tiny Knitted Toys (simple to knit, fiddly to sew, but very cute. I made one here.)
- How to knit a Morse Code Cowl (great idea)
Free Crochet Patterns:
- Basic Crochet Rose
- Tiramisu Baby Blanket by Alicia Paulson. Easy TV watching project, and looks lovely. Finished!
- Cute little daisy crochet square. Would make a lovely blanket. (I made a lavender bag.)
- Tiny amigurumi racoon
- Really cute pocket-sized bear
Tutorials & Techniques
Free Sewing Patterns