I finished this wee lady earlier this week. Or at least I finished sewing her together. Today I’ve just been hunting for scarf ribbon in the collection I seem to’ve acquired over the past few years. I was going to make a shawl, but I don’t really have any yarn the right colour – lots of colours gets lost in the grey of the skin or overpowered by the colour of the dress. I went through my ribbon stash, was about to opt for something else and then remembered this. It’s not perfect, but it should be ok. (sorry for the not very well styled photo).

Here she is with her older sister too. Not sure how she ended up with a slightly thicker trunk… You might be able to spot that I did the front loop /back loop stitches this time – as per the pattern. I like it. Makes the arms and legs look more defined.

Not been ┬áthe best of weekends. Problems with my neck and shoulder again. I feel bad for not writing up the poor new elephant as nicely as she deserves, but I think it’s better to quite while I’m ahead.